These are mixed bifunctional reactive dyes where Vinyl Sulphone group is linked to chromophore through a monochloro triazine group as a bridge link. They are applicable on cellulosic material at lower dyeing temperature of 60ºC.
- The dye-fibre bond between Vinyl sulfone group and cellulose is stable to acid hydrolysis, so that stability of dyed goods in industrial acidic atmosphere is very good with the time lapse.
- The dyes which are not fixed during the dyeing process can be washed off easily because the hydrolysis dye has low substantivity and thus there is a little risk of staining of adjacent whites.
- Excellent levelling properties.
- Better reproducibility in dyeings.
- High exhaustion and high fixation efficiency.
- Good all round fastness properties.